Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Great ideas to excite your guests!

Seating arrangements


These glasses have a name and table number attached to each one... who needs a wedding coordinator to direct guests to their seats..? Come on..  we live in the modern age and everyone knows how to read.. lets make it fun for them.. you wont believe the excitement of looking for your name.. and im saying this from experience okay.. I recently attended a friend's wedding where they used Ferrero Rocher chocolates and stuck a little toothpick with a triangle piece on top looking like a flag with the name and table number.. this wedding reception was held at a yacht club and those chocolates looked like little boats with sails.. very cool.. for me though.. I was impressed.. as this was the first time I saw this idea!



Comfy Dancing Shoes


My cousin's wedding had these in pink, purple, white and black. The pink and purple were obviously smaller ranging from size 6-8 and the white and black were size 9-12. This was such a great idea as it was a very small destination wedding and she knew that all her guests were party animals (mostly family and best friends).. as soon as dinner was over, the dance floor was pumping! Mannnn... I kicked those heels off and chose a purple size 6!



Sparklers


You might want to get these over with before the drinks start pouring.. Maybe right after the speeches or so.. Trust me when I say you don't want a drunk person playing with these.. but they will look absolutely beautiful in your wedding pics.. come on, it's a celebration.. why not?


Sunglasses

For an outdoor wedding.. have your guests looking cool.. let them get involved. I'm pretty sure that you may even get the older folks to participate in wearing these shades as well.. also fun for the pics!


CD'S


music is always good for the soul

... and my absolute favourite.....

The Photo Booth









Instant photos for your guests, housed in a frame with your initials..

No comments:

Post a Comment